- Hearing Aid Upgrades
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Oticon MORE Seminar
- Patient Resources
- Request an Appointment
- Audiologist: Hearing Aids
- Terms & Conditions
- Amp Up Your Summer Fun With Better Hearing
- We’re Partnering with Lions to Help Low-Income Families Get Hearing Aids
- Celebrate Giving Tuesday to Help Your Community Hear
- October Is Audiology Awareness Month
- Don’t Let Hearing Loss Bring You Down
- Audiologist, Connor Slavich, Au.D., Joins Indiana Hearing Specialists
- Hearing and Cognition
- No Bones About It: Osteoporosis May Cause Hearing Loss
- Brain Fitness & Hearing Loss
- Better Hearing and Speech Month 2022: Connecting People
- Break Free From the Stress of Tinnitus
- World Hearing Day Does Your Ears a World of Good
- Poor Heart Health Can Contribute to Hearing Loss
- The Link Between Thyroid Disease and Hearing Loss
- Ringing or Sounds in Your Ears? What Is It? Can It Be Treated?
- How Does Being Diabetic Affect My Hearing?
- Ways Tinnitus Impacts Your Life
- Hearing Loss from Meningitis
- Hearing Loss & Kidney Disease
- How to Get Rid of Tinnitus
- Smokers Are at a Greater Risk of Hearing Loss
- New Hearing Loss Technology Translates Sound into Vibration
- Insomnia Can Affect Your Hearing
- Signs Your Child Needs Ear Tubes
- What to Know About Hearing Loss and Heart Disease
- Staying Connected During Social Distancing
- How Tinnitus Can Affect Your Job
- October is Audiology Awareness Month
- What to Know Before Your First Audiology Visit
- How to Help a Loved One with their Hearing Loss
- How to Pick a Hearing Aid
- How Does Loud Noise Cause Ear Damage?
- Benefits of Rechargeable Hearing Aids
- What Goes on Inside a Hearing Aid?
- Should You Have Your Hearing Tested?
- Managing Tinnitus During Stressful Times
- Hearing Loss Side Effects
- How to Watch TV Better
- Early Signs of Hearing Loss
- Workplace Hearing Regulations
- Where You Should Protect Your Hearing
- Common Hearing Loss Myths
- Healthy Hearing Tips for 2020
- Can Hearing Loss Affect Your Romantic Relationships?
- Protect Your Ears During Super Bowl 54
- Hearing Hazards in the Home
- Accessorizing Your Hearing Aids
- The Hazards of Noisy Toys
- Protecting Your Hearing Aids from Cold Weather
- Tinnitus & Sleep Don’t Mix…But They Can
- What is an Audiologist?
- October is National Audiology Awareness Month
- Types of Hearing Tests
- Hearing Myths That May Be Hurting You
- What Hearing Aid Style is Right for Me?
- Can Hearing Loss Be Prevented?